Saturday, January 09, 2010

happy to be the top

I was really out of it. God bless vodka or whatever. And then I saw her under the street lights. She was paler than me. Brown curly hair. She looked like she was not really in the mood. I looked like a drunk stupor. Cab to hotel. Big bed. Dirty sheets. One spot looked like crap. As I was taking my shorts off I saw my previous fart was wet. Oh, shit. Literally. I went to the bathroom. Anything wrong? I said I was just cleaning my cock's head. To avoid the taste of piss. She said she would not taste it anyway. She was gonna use a condom to suck me. Sounded wise. She gave me a handjob. She wrapped me tool. It looked like something that needed a circumcision very badly. With rubber all over it. But I felt it all. Oh, yes! I fucked her doggy style. She went into this "give it to me" speech. I loved her effort. I came twice without ejaculating. She gave up waiting for me to ejaculate. I felt oh so fine. Said her name was Jennifer. Her dick was too big soft for me to want to see it hard. Really. I was happy to be the top.

No comments: