Monday, February 22, 2010

not asking for more

Her hair kinda short. I like that. Money in advance. White blonde delicious. Small tits. Even smaller dick. Soft it was. I noticed she was looking at the mirror as she wanked me hard. Guess she likes looking at herself holding a hard cock. I said I wanted her face down. Such a sweet ass. Smooth skin. She did not ask me to pull out immediately when I came. So it took me one or two seconds. I was still hard. I did the right thing. I pulled out and my brain went kinda blank. I was
a little short of breath. She said are you tired? I got confused. You want more? She said no. Like she was just making a comment. Not asking for more. Of course not. Small chat. I kissed her cheek and said she was great. She gave a surprised smile. I went home to wank and sleep. Sweet dreams.

No comments: