Friday, September 03, 2010

maybe running

Received text read: Yeah I was hoping for a quick one. Maybe even a long night of doing it. But I knew she was not like that with someone she had just met. When the bar closed I was so drunk I just followed her and her female friends and got into the car of this guy who maybe had some other ideia. He just asked me where was I heading and then said that they were not going that way. OK, I said. It was a pleasure, ladies. And I jumped out of the car and walked. Found myself a tranny and had a great time fucking her ass. Then I found another tranny who was not too much in the mood. I was still wearing the condom on my limp dick from the previous fuck. That probably was not the best introduction. I threw it away. I got hard and gloved again. She said it was too big for her ass. I gave her the money and my best thank you and said I had changed my mind. Got dressed and went looking again. Saw this other tranny I knew. Greasy wavy blond hair. Not tall. It didn't matter. I knew she was the right one to take me all the way. And did she take me up her ass! Decoded to: Exame anti-doping e' o caralho! Em todas as festas e boates do Rio de Janeiro tem alguém fumando maconha, e aí eu vou fazer exame de urina e vao encontrar vestígios? Vao sifuder! - O senhor quer dizer: vão se foder? - O Senhor e' o meu pastor, e quem quiser que paste também! - O senhor quer dizer: quem quiser que paste outra? Pode ser: a casa de meu Pai tem muitas boiadas! After another decode level the text was: Fair hair blond bangs and a hot ass. That was a tranny worth the price of penetration. Then I was so drunk and happy about having fucked her ass that I decided to be more social and went for a last drink. Expensive place for young assholes. No problem with me. I knew the owners needed the money from those bastards. And I was not much better than those idiots going there to feel smart and superior to the rest. I just knew that we were a bunch of idiots all over the planet. No hard feelings. But our mass accidental suicide seemed as much a possibility as any new age of peace and love. Which was stupid and meaningless and sad. But I was drunk and going for another fuck. And got the same hot tranny for a second great time up her ass. Maybe we were running to our collective annihilation. Maybe running somewhere else. All I knew was that I was going to take my time to enjoy the ride. Awaiting results from next decode level.

No comments: