Thursday, September 29, 2011

BLESS THE DAY

Yeah I was painting this canvas that was so big I had to push everything in my living room to the walls just to unroll it on the floor. It was going on for weeks. Then this hot female friend called me on the phone and decreed that I needed to dance and have some fun. She was so right. We danced a lot and then I took her back to her place. She did not invite me up to her pad. But she kissed me on my neck instead of my cheek when we said goodbye. That was the closer I ever got to having sex with her and I was happy like crazy. Last time I saw her she was fatter and even hotter. Maybe some day. Maybe not. So what? I bless the day I met her. Wish I knew the precise date. And then again who needs to know the exact day? Not anyone I know or heard about. Keep on if you believe.

No comments: