Sunday, August 15, 2010

bern baby bern

The place was outside the main roads that came into town. Good enough parking space for my car. They were already in the room. Tits out. Dicks growing hard inside their panties as we did some deep kissing standing up. I got down on my knees and tongued their assholes long and deep. Then I gave them head for a long while. Miss White invited me to bed. I got on top of her and we kissed harder as I pressed my chest against her huge tits and fucked her ass nice and slow. Miss Schwarz was giving me the tongue and fingers all along. Then suddenly Miss White whispered in my ear. I moaned my consent like a plea. So she held me tight. I was all the way up her ass without moving. She was contracting and relaxing her anal muscles. All I had to do was relax and feel her slowly massaging my dick. Miss Schwarz got on top of me and started fucking my ass like I was her personal fuckdoll. Sweet and slow. Then hard and fast. Then slow again. And faster again. And changing angles. This went on for a deliciously long time until the three of us were shaking and spurting like burst opened volcanos. We kissed some more. We took a long bath. We watched the flames as we burned the used condoms. Smiling like monkeys at each other.

No comments: