Saturday, August 07, 2010

dick and ass

It was Sunday already. Four AM or something. First spot. No action in sight. At the second spot I found this familiar tranny. Blond shy one with bangs. She had hot small tits. Suckable beautiful things. Such a hot ass. Then I went home to get some sleep. I was supposed to have lunch and sex with a friend. Thick legs big tits tight pussy white one. Cum eater. Lovely. I silently thanked my sweet gods. Then we took a nap. Later that night I went looking for some more tranny ass. Found this small blonde one. But my dick was only hard enough to put on the condom. It got harder as I sucked her dick and ass while she gave me head. So I fucked her ass for a while. But I was too drunk to ejaculate. I just came and came again without shooting my wad. I thanked her a lot for all the fun and went home in a happy booze haze. Went to bed and jerked off until I shot my last screaming drops of cum. I loved my life.

No comments: