Monday, February 05, 2007

your nude body

- I saw her two years later, back in my hometown, and by then she was taller than me, which felt horrible. The funny thing is: eventually I married twice, and both of my ex-wives are taller than me. I just found them terrific, which goes to show that being an adolescent was a bit like being an idiot, in my case. On the other hand, I doubted communism and anarchism right from the start, so I guess I was politically wise from a very early age.
- Well, you are certainly the most beautiful reactionary that ever licked my balls and arse!
- Oh, but I believe we will eventually reach a peaceful state of fraternal anarchy, as soon as it is absolutely unneeded! Just don't ask me how to get there! I'm too busy enjoying my reactions to your nude body!

No comments: