Monday, June 16, 2008

Generation 2000 against total chaos (part 161)

- Posição 2004: looking at the info. Next?
- I met Silvia D., and lent her the CD with the image of her work. She does not have it, and will try to open it up. She did have two unsigned prints of it, one of which was the one used at the show. She gave me the other one. I was surprised to see it is actually an A3 size paper. She does not remember what paper was used for the prints. And she said she used a version of CorelDRAW that is old nowadays. But her boyfriend will try and open the files, so that she can send me any written file they find. And also: The masochistic viet cong is only a scene in a group of graphically erotic ones. It just got stuck on my mind because it is by far the most unexpected. Good show!

No comments: