Tuesday, October 28, 2008

the fuckshit experience

We are so drunk he stops me and we kiss. We are leaning against a wall and there is enough light for anyone to see. We are lucky the gaybashers are sucking tranny cock somewhere else. We decide to go to a hotel. He stops to piss, and takes a little longer to put his dick back in his trousers, so I bend myself and give it a quick kiss. At the hotel, I am too drunk to get it up, which was not my idea, anyway. I don't know what was on his mind, but I just want a bit of 69. I finger his ass as we suck each other. My finger comes out with a shit ball the size of a cherry on top of it. There are no napkins on sight so I just hold my finger up for a while, trying not to crap the bedsheet. I wash my hands eventually, when I feel so drowsy I tell him I must wash my face before I pass out. He calls the reception and orders a cola drink. We give up, suck each other a little longer, and split for buses in different directions.

No comments: