Friday, December 22, 2006

Marriage or something

- This has got to be a joke! I spend most of my waking hours at my job, or on the bus to and from it! How the fuck am I supposed to get a boyfriend or girlfriend? I can't fuck my co-workers! I'm not supposed to! I need some social life, but I gotta get some sleep!
- Oh, I know a pretty nice sleeping therapy parlor that is absolutely bi-friendly! You just have to extend your lunch a little bit, take a nap, and wake up to find your Prince Charming sleeping right next to your individual nap-cubicle! Just be sure you don't sleep with him right away! You want him to know you are a nice young man that wants to go to Denmark and get married properly, and then go to Amsterdam to get some nice and clean Spacecake Honeymoon Private Party goin on!

No comments: