Friday, December 01, 2006

1992 means tea for 3

- I felt like I was in love with my life so much! Like I'm gonna be happy for ever! I never thought ecstasy was going to be that good! It's like I will never need to get high again, cause I'm high for life! Like I came down to another planet! I feel so good, and it's been like 13 weeks! I mean 13 weeks without even doing tea! That's the most beautiful hangover ever! I'm forever changed, or something! God, I'm so happy!
- So, are you ready to suck cock and tongue ass?
- Why, do you have a bisexual husband?
- Oh, John likes you and you know you like him, too! And I'm all for it! But I am my own husband!
- What? You mean you are a she-male?
- Boy, I am the woman who will make you stop dropping acid and go back to booze and schmooze! You are gonna be in way too deep and beg for more! Are you ready? Because my clit is the biggest one, and my balls will have you mesmerized! Just say the word!

No comments: