Sunday, December 03, 2006

she looks like lezzie maguire

- She looks like Lezzie Maguire! How cute! I can't believe she actually dicks your ass! Is she big?
- Oh, she's fabulous! Never did anything but volunteer work all her life! But she's not dumb! She knows a con man from a mile a way!
- Her dick! Big? listen to me!
- Oh, yes! And she has this way of being shy about it! Like she is being sucked off for the first time, you know? Almost suffering as she releases her spunk right into your mouth!
- Hmmm! Tell me more!
- She likes me to ride on top of her dick! And she holds my waist as if I was hurting her dick with my ass! It's lovely! She makes me scream, alright! Dear God!
- Great! But will she do it to you doggy style? I happen to know you LOVE it like that!
- Don't be mean! She does anything I ask her to! She really loves me! Why, she might even fuck YOU, if I asked her to!
- OK, but you will have to give me some whiskey first! Then I'm all yours, love kittens!

No comments: