Tuesday, December 26, 2006

win-win

- I got pregnant by accident, and I don't want the baby! But my boyfriend is a christian, so I'm not sure he's OK with abortion. Plus, it is illegal in Brazil, so I'd have to stop my vacation here and go home to do it!
- Oh, I think you should go ahead and become a mother! In this mad world, it is good to have a tradition to give you easy answers, and the easy answer now is becoming a mother, which will make all nice conservative people respect you! And also, military freaks will be glad to get another soldier to die in their useless wars! And sex maniacs that pose as priests and leaders of charity will be glad to get another kid that they can sexually abuse while pretending to do something to ease poverty! So it's a perfect win-win situation!

No comments: