Tuesday, November 28, 2006

having fun in 1991

I remember telling my friend I was going to put some Hendrix on the stereo. He was kinda unsure about it. Fifteen minutes later, the music ended, and we were back from some place and time we can't recall. It seems our bodies were motionless all the while. The faces inside the wooden furniture were kind enough to stay put throughout the procedure. I suppose our minds were having fun inside some small spot on the floor. I said I was going to the bathroom, but I'm not sure I was speaking. The lamp was quite weak, but the bathroom felt like Ipanema beach at the hottest summer noon ever. Talk about enlightenment!
It was daytime already! We decide to go for a walk. At about one hundred yards from a police post, we changed our minds. There was no way around it, and we were already laughing like maniacs just to think of getting anywhere near it. We almost fell to the ground with laughter, but somehow managed to get back home on our feet.
Some hours later, he decided he was cool enough to go home. As my matress no longer felt like some weird cloud of hard matter, I eventually slided into sweet dreams.

No comments: