Wednesday, November 01, 2006

1982

Fucking my mother's best friend was a death secret, so I was feeling kinda loony without being able to tell anyone. But since I was known as some kinda freak that actually read lots of books and listened to Pink Floyd's first album, it was rather easy.
I remember walking a lot with my friends through the streets of my hometown at night, nothing to do, for I was 15, and the oldest one must have been 17, so drinking alcohol was out of question. Maybe it wasn't really hard to get our hands on some hard liquor, if we really wanted to, but the fact was that we were a bunch of weirdos who couldn't talk properly to girls, let alone bribe a beer joint owner. I remember buying second hand old nudie mags from the seventies and discovering that full frontal nudity was illegal in the brazilian press less than ten years before. It was kinda weird, but what I really liked to look at were women's butts and tits, so it was quite alright, for me. There was some gay fiction in the mix, which left me a little bit freaked out, but OK. Blitz released Você Não Soube Me Amar. Things were going to get pretty intense.

No comments: