Sunday, November 12, 2006

going straight in 1988

- Then what?
- Then I learned to cook my vegetarian meals. And I quit all drugs, including alcohol. And I was jobless and not going to school. But soon I decided to study to try and get myself into another college. And I kept drawing, and mostly painting. And stayed at her place, waiting for her to come back from her job. It eventually got me so depressed she quit trying to understand and threw me out.
- That's mean! Weren't you back to school?
- Yeah, but I was really getting on her nerves. Should've got a job, but was too upset with myself! Now I know she was right: I had to go back to my flat and get my mind straight, and she couldn't help me at all. Except maybe if she went out of my life, which she did. She knew she was part of the problem, playing mother to a self-hating wannabe artist. The fact is: I was driving myself out of my head, and taking her along to the edge, so she jumped for her life!
- I see. Now, will you suck my cock? I know you like it!

No comments: