Friday, November 17, 2006

poetry in lotion

He paid me to wach him masturbate. I asked him if I could touch him, if I got too hot watching. He said I should touch myself, instead. Maybe some other day. So he came back from the bath wearing a Donal Duck outfit. Only it was pink. He produced a large dildo that stood up on its base. Now he was facing the wall, like I wasn't even there. He sat on it all the way down with such ease, I was afraid he was going to faint. But he was having one of those screaming anal orgasms. I wonder if I scream like that. Anyway, he called out his mom or something. It was hard to understand his voice. Mostly panting. I noticed he was jacking off and pinching one of his nipples. A few minutes of this, and he was shaking up and down, and screaming again. This time it was mama alright. And he collapsed for a couple of minutes. My dick was hard as rock, without me even touching it. I gave it a few strokes when he turned my way. He asked me if I wanted to ejaculate. I said only if you want me to. He said some other time, and gave me the other half of my cash. Same time next week. Take care.

No comments: