Thursday, November 16, 2006

feeling fine in 1989

So it was like less than 18 months and I'm out of her life now please do NOT insist! Great! I could feel miserable, but chose to feel stoned. I dropped acid. The first time it was funny! It was just a quarter of a blotter that was pretty weak, so I got no visuals, except for the slight sensation there were some details moving in the hair on the cover of Revolver. But my mind divided in two. There was one me looking at the world. And another me looking at me looking at the world. My world was small, for I stayed up all night listening to Revolver or something. When I went for a walk in the cloudy morning, the silver light from the sky was almost unbearable. I looked pretty japanese, I'm sure. Second time was half a blotter. Not much stronger, but my room felt great.
Third time was one nice blotter. All white, like the others. I was listening to the Doors and walking round my room with my feet in the mud that I knew was my carpet. Had a telepathic face-off with my shadow on the wall. In the morning, I saw the nearby mountain pulsating like a giant heart.

No comments: