Sunday, November 19, 2006

don't save the planet

- The funny thing is: 90% of the humans say they believe in a better afterlife. OK! So why do we need this planet? Even if our children die in a barren world, they will go to Heaven, so what's the point in trying to save the planet? Even if you are an atheist, that doesn't prove God does not exist. In fact, if you are an atheist, you shouldn't even have kids. What for? Even if the human race manages to exit this planet for a better one, before our sun dies, what is the point of the continuity of the human race without an afterlife? Just for kicks? Include me out of this joke, thank you!
- OK! Can I tongue your pussy now? Before our sun dies? Please! I'll let you finger my butt while I do it!

When I
Feel like something
I wanna tongue your ASS

No comments: