Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stop separating your trash

- People should stop this stupid recycle thing! I mean: if recycling is so good for the planet, why can't we get paid to do it? We are separating our trash for free, and stealing the jobs of people who could be earning money doing it, and who is making money? Some industrial fucker who couldn't care less! Well, let him pay for someone to do it!
- OK. I hear you. But I've come all the way from Maine to eat your cum here in Rio, remember? So shut up and come!
- I understand the drunks at the nearby booze joint are upset because of the rain. It is loud, and they like talking while drunk, and who am I to disagree? I've just remembered this friend of mine singing that sweet dreams are made of tits! She's funny!
- So marry her!
- No way! She wants kids! And she's already got a guy! Maybe in my next life, provided that she has a nice dick, or a sterile uterus. In this one, I'm finding me a guy or a tranny! Someone that is not jealous, and loves me a lot.

No comments: