Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Generation 2000 against total chaos (part 109)

- Posição 2004: your memories of the groups. Next?
- TV Zona. That was the day Aimberê Cesar took over the empty pool, as I've told you. It was fun, but I don't recall any other further details. Just check what I've told you before, about the pic-nic breakfast and stuff.
- What about Grupo Um?
- That was the next day, Friday. I only remember this dance-action where they "filled" the pool with fake water made out of blue lines of fabric, and had a sort of acquatic ballet. It was very beautiful!
- Círculo do Sol?
- The Sun Circle! I remember their bright colored tents inside the pool, and the Trance they played! They also had some projections on a bed sheet hanging from the terrace! Good show!
That was Saturday!
- Edifício Galaxi?
- Galaxi Building did a very spaced out show! Someone distributed masks, and the Orquestra Galaxi went into a frenzied chaotic jazz, as I've told you before! Good show!
- OK! Anything else you want to say about éramos 3?
- I'm glad we were there!

No comments: