Tuesday, March 30, 2010

into the sink

Happy hour at his place. I poured myself a couple of drinks as he ate a sandwich. Rio can be damn hot even when it is about to rain cats and dogs. I took a quick shower as he laid in bed. I wanked as we french kissed. Strawberry condom. He sucked me for a sweet hot delicious long time. I was nibbling his back and shoulders while I caressed his ass. Scratching him very very lightly. Like borderline tickling. He took it good. And even more when I used a condom on my two fingers. Then three. Then I was very much into giving him four fingers as he never stopped his mouth on my dick. Man! Oh! And then a new condom for me. And he was taking it doggy. Crazy hot cosmic ass. Such a hot doggy baby bitch girl boy man oh man oh man oh man oh man YES! Orgasmic altered state. We managed to get up and throw the condoms into the waste basket in the bathroom. Too much light but it was alright. I nibbled the back of his neck as he shot his load into the sink.

No comments: