Tuesday, March 23, 2010

last drop

I just asked him over the phone when was he going to take me up his ass. His voice was not shy. He said he was glad that I'd asked him. He was thinking about asking me when was I going to fuck him. So we met after work. His man was away. Their bed looked bigger than mine. I swallowed some hard liquor. We kissed. We showered. I was on top of him. A condom in my finger. I gave him one finger while kissing his nipples. Two fingers in rubber and my lips on his balls and shaft. Avoiding the head. Three and then four fingers. Pause for another drink. Relaxed and hard enough to wear a condom. On top of him missionary with his legs up. Kneeling into his hot ass. He asked me to keep it quiet. I grunted as low as I could. He asked me did you come? Yes. Take it out. I did. I was a bit dizzy. Then I kissed him on his face. He was already jerking off his last drop of cum.

No comments: