Tuesday, March 23, 2010

little on the big side

Money first. She was the most bored tranny that I ever saw in my life. I just quit in the middle of it. Thanks. Bye. Went to look for someone more enthusiastic. Hope she snaps out of it soon. Or maybe she will marry a masochist and be happily bored. Good luck on her way! I am lucky already. Within five minutes I was back at the hotel. She was short. Hiding her dick. But her ass was deep and snug. I held out for as long as I could, but soon enough I was coming like crazy. Such a nice girl. She asked me if I was shy. Yes. A bit. Then I told her she was brave. I'm not too big. But some get a bit scared. She said I'm not small. I agree. But I have no monster in my underpants. It's just a little on the big side. We smile. I kiss her cheek and say take care.

No comments: