Monday, March 29, 2010

shocked

Maybe I was too drunk to know better. And Rio was sure hot that night. I mean warm and damp like it was also getting into my skull and floating my brain like some freaky neuron cake hovercraft. But I was not so hot about the shemales that were there. Then I saw one showing her tits under the street lamps. I was a bit shocked. But I went back to her. She was showing me her tongue and saying that she'd do it all. Even french kissing. OK. Let's go. But I said to myself I didn't want to kiss her. I was freaked out. Just a bit. But I was in for so much fun. I had no idea. She was small. Bubble ass. Dark. Blonde. I felt like I was giving it to every single maid that I never even had the nerve to ask to fuck. Make her take the pain until it becomes pleasure. Or whatever. That black bitch just got me going. Totally. I was just moaning to her about how good she was to me. Oh thank you girl. Oh just like that. Oh here I COME!

No comments: