Thursday, April 14, 2011

Anytime for sure

Maybe she was just old. Maybe she was a little sick. Probably both but the fuck I cared. She was a blond tranny up for taking it in the ass and that was just what my cock wanted. She said let's use condoms for oral I mean safer is better and I said yeah and we did a hot rubber 69 thing for a while and then I fucked her ass until I was screaming with joy yeah that was a hot weird fuck and I loved it. But I walked the streets wanting some more and then I found this other blond tranny that went 69 with me without any condom so whatever fuck it and then I was on top of her with my rubber dressed dick going all the way in and oh girl was she good to me I just came like a nuclear bomb inside her ass and she was so sweet afterwards that I am really sorry I should have asked for her phone for she sure was a really nice one that knows how to take it in the ass real good and that is a bit rare, really what can I say I don't mind the drones and actually have fun with them but I really really prefer the happy whore ones for sure anytime.

No comments: