Thursday, April 28, 2011

Not drunk enough maybe anyway I went to tranny spot number one but found not one hot one too bad tranny spot number two was the same aw fuck bad luck that night so I went to tranny spot number three and the one that talked to me sounded like trouble or something whatever I told her I was gonna take another walk around the block and then this lady looked at me like she knew me and said hey beautiful and I asked her and she told me we had payed sex before and when she told me her name I remembered yes the hot fortysomething lady I had eaten out and pussyfucked a long time maybe oh yes please let us go to some private place now and boy did I lick that pussy and did she suck my dick and did I fuck that hot cunt for like over an hour in all the main positions and I eventually came like crazy fucking her doggy style oh the white ass with the hot tan marks like I said you sure get some sunshine you delicious hot fortysomething white mama you be a good girl and give it to me yeah let my dick slide all the way in you bitch you lovely babe you oh my god I'm coming YeaaaaaaaaaaAh!

No comments: