Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where drugs and prostitution and free love are all legal

- You think New Age is an easy way but different masters from other dimensions say different things and it is hard to study it all and find out what does apply to our dimension.
- You show me some genocide survivor that saw the light and I will want to hear the story and then I will say that New Age is tough and down to earth, you hear me? In fact, forget about it. Even if you get me transcript of some message from a dead mass murderer who went straight to Heaven and was praised along the meek and the pacifists, I will probably think I'd love it to be true that every single thing is forgiven, but something tells me we could be very wrong and this life may well be all we have. What a wonderful surprise when I die and find out that I am actually immortal and Heaven is the place where drugs and prostitution and free love are all legal and credit cards are limit free and never send you any bills. I have no hurry to check if the afterlife exists.
- Shut up and come!

No comments: