Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One time in a thousand

We met downtown after work. Hey! Long time no see! Had a couple of beers. Went to look for a gay-friendly hotel. I usually came without ejaculating. Was OK with it. So was he. Fucked that delicious hairy ass until I was sighing so hard he asked me did you cum? I said I had come but probably didn't shoot. We took a look and decided to change the condom just to be on the safe side. He went to jerk off in front of the toilet. I fucked his ass again until he shot his load. We showered. We went our separate ways. I decided I wanted some more ass. Found this blonde tranny. She was a bit chubby and a hot sixty-nine head. Then I quit the 69 and fucked her ass face down. Kissing her shoulders and the nape of her neck and slowly going nuts and waiting for the usual dry shaking orgasmic fit when suddenly I was feeling even happier like wait a minute what and then I was screaming and this gooey shockwave was jumping out of my dick AAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAH AAAAAAAAH aAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAH and I was stunned like it was like less than 1 time in a thousand was it really I took it out and sure enough the tip of the condom was all white I was dizzy hey good show girl I said I was hoping to see her again sometime soon but I did not write her phone number down I just hoped for good luck take care beautiful see you some other time and I went home and came again into my hand.

No comments: