Monday, May 02, 2011

Really gonna

No trannies hot enough in sight so I walked on and the radio somewhere told me some big shot terrorist was killed and I kept on my drunken haze walking to the woman spot thinking it was fine to kill the terrorist but no way it was gonna stop terrorism if they didn't do something about poverty you know everybody knew that being hungry was the best way for some poor idiot to get these stupid crime or terrorism ideas but I didn't believe any party in the whole planet cared enough to really do something about it so that was it I was not going to get too worried about a planet full of idiots who were no wiser than me you had to impress me as quite wise to get me interested in anything except getting boozed up and there was no one I knew so I decided there again one more time again to give up on doing something big to help the planet be a better place really let us destroy ourselves if we are dumb enough to let it happen and so there I was in a bar that had some gals that surely were whores and I decided I was so drunk I needed to take a shit but the restroom was too dirty even for my drunken stupor standards so I went around the block for some cheaper tequila and tried my luck and the restroom there was a lot cleaner lucky bastard was I and then I went back around the block and decided for this short slim black woman she said she was thirty or something and had three kids and that her tits were no longer beautiful but I found her floppy empty little bags hot as an A bomb with those stiff little nipples my dick went hard as rock while I sucked on them and I fucked her pussy in every position as long as I was on top for it felt so good to pretend I was using her and not us using each other in our different ways who cared I sure didn't I thought she talked a little bit too much as she pretended she was having a fucking great time but that didn't stop me from coming like crazy so thank you beautiful I said and went back to the bar and it was raining a little bit and I was looking for some fatter and even hotter woman and eventually I chat up this chubby black one who was maybe also thirty I didn't ask I was so mesmerized by her fat arms and legs and butt and tits that felt like home to my mouth I just went completely dazed and fucked her two times only pausing to wash my dick a little and get some head and get another condom and I held her fat little hot black body next to mine and smelled her hair and told her how hot she made me feel she laughed and looked amused and gave me some more hot strong delicious head in order to get me up again she said she wanted some more but I was already too tired I just gave her the money and thanked her for a great time and she said she had noticed me looking at her ass and said next time she would let me do her ass too and I said OK it sounded great and I went home thinking that maybe she was even really gonna do it and I took a shower and read some books for a while and then jerked off into a warm pool of sleep.

No comments: