Monday, May 16, 2011

out of

I gave up pretending to be waiting for a bus. I noticed this blond tranny with legs a little thicker than the others. This made me hot. Probably made her diet. Go figure. Very small and delicious tits. Snug hot ass. After I came screaming inside her hot behind we just lay there for a little while. I told her she was hot. She said she was gonna be even hotter after her diet. I told her I was OK with her body as it was but go ahead and diet if you like. I hoped she believed me for I was telling the truth. She wanted to look like those models who looked like numbed out speed freaks and who was I to tell her otherwise I figured so I didn't say anything else and prayed silently that her ass stayed big and hot. She started asking me did you see this new soap opera and I said no not yet even though I was probably never even gonna try it. Televison for me was just for late night movies. The rest was not amusing enough. But I knew some characters from the ads and she just started doing this impression of one of the women in the soap and she was funny we laughed as small kids that are instant friends on their first day in school just because they watch the same cartoons and then she told me about some diet tips she got from this TV show. And then she went back to the impression. Were she not a tranny she could be on TV but I tried not to think about how unfair this was for society was like that and wasn't going to change that fast so it was no use getting depressed about stupid prejudice that would be slow to vanish so I just laughed with her and silently thanked the gods for that exclusive show I would not see on TV and then it was time to go and back home I took a shower and my phone did not ring and I was too drunk to care I just wanked and passed out and didn't die in my sleep and woke up next morning not really sure if I was glad to be alive for another day but what the fuck I had no better idea than to get out of bed and see.

No comments: