Monday, May 30, 2011

FUCK YOUR NAZI GOD

I figured I was just gonna get deep into this new fat babe magazine thing. Who cared about any other communication shit? Not me. People were just a bunch of nice idiots just like me or even worse so fuck it I said to myself. There was even some other people who were actually doing their best to fuck us over with an innocent smiling mask on their faces. And ready to get you seriously fucked and maybe even killed if you said something. Since I was a drunken coward like anybody else I just kept writing my stuff that nobody read and drinking my booze and wanking and that was about it. Sometimes I felt a little hope like when I found out about these chubby white babes showing their stuff in a magazine that was totally new to me. I was unsure about giving money to the needy for they might get a job and slave themselves to death like the rest of us idiots and I wasn't really sure that being another robot was a good idea for them and I certainly did not want to use sex to make other robots oh no it really did seem like a stupid idea like this world here was really lots of fun sometimes but mostly a sick machine that killed us robots to get bigger so what the fuck were we doing like yeah I knew that was probably the only life we had but still I could not quite totally embrace this useless weird trip really like when in doubt I really did not want to get anybody inside this weird mess of an universe like I felt nobody deserved such an insane life and then somehow I felt that God was real but it didn't really change anything like I was still probably doing some harm to my liver for I knew that my belief did not prove that God did exist and so I was back to my bed wanking in a drunken stupor for I felt hopeless really like there was no point in believing that love would come around again for me or anyone oh no I was pretty sure it was pure chance and so I descended into shapeless lukewarm sleep hoping once more that tomorrow was gonna be my lucky day whatever the fuck that was supposed to mean.

No comments: