Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Os peito e' bom e eu gosto

Os peito e' bom e eu gosto. That was what he said. I had to agree. Even though I really was into ass myself. I was like fourteen and halfway into madness for some shorthair blondes with such hot asses really. Yeah big tits made me hot. But I really wanked thinking about asses. Which was against the military dictatorship. So I was a political criminal without even trying. But I was also a lucky bastard for the military dictatorship was fading away. No need to breed new soldiers to be OK with The Law. Only trouble was not a single gal I knew wanted to give me her ass or even her pussy or even a kiss. But I was a virgin and did not really know what I was missing and I just listened to some old sixties rock'n'roll and wanked before sleeping and it was alright!

No comments: