Wednesday, May 18, 2011

almost dying

My car was destroyed but I was fine so I drank another fiery malt shot and went inside this rich frat boy party I was invited to by mistake yeah I was gonna fuck them bitches like I was rich so sorry I knew they were only doing their survival thing but I was doing my mental health survival thing so I just used this hot blond for oral sex and boy did she suck me off I was like totally spaced out like melting and hardening and then exploding all the way into her burning tongue OH BABY YEAAAH! Everything went blackish spacey gray starry vision blanket all over. Only my lungs felt real. How I wished her well. Dumb hope quite possibly. Not that I knew what was going on. Not that I was sure either way. So I just went home without knowing shit about the present. Well OK I knew something about stupid nazi idiots. They were easy prey for that stupid nazi idea of hating jews because it was too dangerous to hate all cruel capitalists of ANY religion. The jews were safe to hate because they were like less than one percent so you would not get destroyed for hating all the sadistic rich no just the jews. Everything would stay the same but hating the jews would give them the illusion of building a fair society when the truth was they were still getting fucked but felt good because hating jews and fags and other different ones and getting money from the idiot totalitarian state made them forget about how fucked they were getting yeah them idiots just needed beer and someone to hate and all was well with the raw deal they were getting so I just gave up trying to save stupid humans and gave up trying to save myself what was the point if we were that much stupid collectively who gave a fuck if idiots like us destroyed ourselves not me really oh no man really I mean maybe we will get smarter and be more tolerant but it looks like we are just gonna fuck up and kill this planet and ourselves along it so I just say you guys and gals better enjoy yourselves while you can for things will probably go deadly weird all over the planet soon enough so get your kicks now don't let nobody tell you how! Trust your guts! Hire some male sluts! Or whatever other kind of slut gives you the hots! That's what I was saying. It had been a beautiful day. I was kinda happy then inside my hopeless dream. Almost dying to wake up.

No comments: