Wednesday, May 25, 2011

really did

She knew I had a fever because of the cold. She noticed my dick was kinda limp and went for it with such a warm delicious mouth. Those were the days we foolishly believed that AIDS was 99 percent a gay men problem not ours. She sat on my dick so hot I was in Heaven. I didn't even know if we were listening to some sexy music. Probably not, as we were well into this kinda goth wave that we thought was called dark. Our movement was quite dead from the start and we probably wanted it that way. We lost contact. One day I wondered if she had killed herself. Then it dawned on me that I had lost her phone number and could not do anything about it whatever was the case. I did not believe in god but prayed for her anyway. I really did want her to have a wonderful life.

No comments: