Tuesday, May 17, 2011

lovely chain

I was getting a bit tired of fucking pussy when I really wanted ass. But no luck once again. The trannies on the street were not hot enough. So I went for the women spot to pay more and get pussy oh well it was fine maybe some other time I was gonna get lucky again and see some of those hot trannies where the fuck were they maybe in Europe making some real money and who was I to blame them they needed cash and maybe Rio was not giving them enough and they needed to make some real money while they were young for nobody gave a fuck about them trannies when they got too old to work the streets not even the government who was supposed to care to the poor and certainly not them religious bastards with all their sick fuck sex hating crap they were so happy to tell anybody about if one was unlucky enough to get caught by one of those nazi god lovers I wanted to tell them bastards who stopped me on the street to tell me about Jesus to shut the fuck up and stop giving me this outdated crap and like tell them they were stupid slaves if they did not realise that our spirituality was bound to evolve into something more humanistic and ecumenic and that if Jesus were to come back that very day he would've told them to think for themselves and stop being pushed around like morons by egomaniac religious leaders who were not into any real progressive and liberating vision of religion but just using them for their own ends I could not believe how stupid they were to follow them and yet I knew it was no use or maybe I didn't know for sure it was useless to try but I just gave up very early on 'cause this stupid fanatic trip they were in looked too thick to be penetrated by common sense like they looked like those madmen that you just gave up trying to reason with I just gave up and decided I was gonna get some ass or pussy to fuck while I was drunk because I was not even sure there was a god and humanity seemed so stupid I just gave up and there I was and I saw this chubby black woman and it went really good and her pussy was awesome like the two or three times I had done her before but then I went back to the women spot for some more I just wanted some more pussy and then I saw this other black chubby woman that wore glasses and oh boy did I have fun up that tight nerdy black pussy she was real hot and I went home thinking next time it would be even better for this one seemed a bit like not totally relaxed like maybe my dick was a bit too big she said it was a big surprise and she tried her best and I sure had fun but I figured next time I would choose a very tall one maybe I was gonna get lucky and she would be OK with my size maybe even up her ass maybe even I would find a hot tranny with the sweetest ass ever I jerked off before falling into this wonderful dream of the sweetest perfect shemale loving to take me all the way inside her so hot and snug and like being back home after such a long time I was weeping with happiness as I moaned the orgasm right out of my lungs like the song that created me and took me from the void into that lovely chain of events that led me to that ecstatic moment.

No comments: