Sunday, August 14, 2011

BIG DICKED ALIEN FAGGOT

I was illegal in Detroit. This hot American chubby white slut was working at my job. Like real hot white chubby babe with fair black hair. Office bitch written all over her face. I just waited for her one night I knew she was working late. When she came out the office she went into the ladies restroom. I knew it was empty. I went inside right after her with my hard cock out for her to see. She was faking surprise for a few seconds and then she was on her knees sucking my pole like it was her oxygen lifeline. I just enjoyed her hot lips for a few minutes. Then I told her to get on all fours and be a good silent girl. She smiled and complied. I just went on fucking her in the ass for a long long time. I told her she was a lovely lovely bitch with the best ass in town you know the usual con man babble and I did believe it while using her sweet sweet ass oh baby oh oh OH OH YES OH man that was the hottest fuck in a long long while. She told me she would suck the cocks of the cops before she would let me get sent back to my country for being an illegal alien. And I said I would help her by licking their balls as they came in her mouth and she laughed and said I was her hot big dicked alien faggot and I said this faggot wants to come again real deep in your big beautiful ass YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

No comments: