Sunday, February 26, 2012

LIKE CRAZY

This friend invited me to this shemale spot. She said this was a gay bar with lots of very friendly shemales. Even she had had some taste of hard shemale butt sex up her ass right there in a private room. It was like oh wow if the shemales were even fucking GIRLS in the ass that was certainly the best underground point ever. So we went there to see what was up. This very strong black shemale was looking like she wanted a sex marathon. When she looked at me for the third time I just went crazy. I simply went up to her and said she was pretty hot looking with all her muscles and all. She looked at me like she was licking her lips inside her mind. She asked me if muscles made me horny. I said muscles made me very very horny and gave her my best horny slut smile. Then she asked me to have a drink with her inside her private room. Any drink at all. She was paying for it. So we went inside. Pretty soon we just forgot our drinks and started kissing very hard. She was very macho and started fingering my asshole as she stuck her tongue very deep inside my mouth. Then she told me she could not handle it anymore. She simply HAD to put her cock deep inside my mouth. I was very happy to give her head. She was the perfect size for my mouth. Pretty soon I was begging her to stick her cock up my ass. She did not think twice. She simply gave it to me all the way in. And I just came like crazy at once. She didn't need to do anything else. I was just screaming with pleasure from feeling her dick inside me. Not in my pussy. Deep in my ass. I just came like crazy.

No comments: