Monday, June 25, 2007

Generation 2000 against total chaos (part 60)

- Posição 2004: your notes. Next?
- Deborah Levys Epstein. I don't know the name of it, but she did a performance painting her body, and showed some photos of painted body parts. Some sort of Space Age Primitivism or something. The woman has got guts, and I like it!
- OK. Next?
- Just a name: Diana Osward. As I said, I was taking my notes from the forms they sent us, explaining their works, so we could organize the art show in its space. Gê has got them, I think. We were at her place, talking about some project for éramos 3, or something. As always, I was telling jokes, making comments, and drawing. That particular evening, I found the forms, I took notes. I stopped at Diana Osward's name. I don't remember her work. We should check it with Gê.
- OK. Let's go through the rest of the list, and you tell us what you remember. Just look at the names, and tell us what you can.

No comments: