Tuesday, July 03, 2007

beautiful death dream

- I had this death dream that felt quite vivid and looked like an example. I died in a car crash that was impossible, for it happened at my job, but the architecture of the place was completely different. So I guess I was being shown what it's like to be dead. For I was suddenly invisible. I kept coming back to my job, unnoticed, and even heard one of my co-workers said she missed me. The thing is, we are not that close. Every time the picture got whiter and harder to define in my eyes. Like I was progressively loosing contact with this world, and going to a place with some very bright lights. I felt funny that I only ever saw this woman that I do not work directly with. The others were white shades. And I was never near my family, or friends, or the one I love. Something told me it was for the best. In the end, I felt my memories vanishing, as I fell asleep into this bright white light.
- Hey! I want to have a dream like that, too! I want the name of that whiskey, man!

No comments: