Thursday, July 05, 2007

Generation 2000 against total chaos (part 66)

- Posição 2004: your memories. Next?
- Franz Manata. As I said before, the airport metal detector that reads EXST instead of exit is simply fantastic!
- OK. Next?
- Gabriela Noujaim. That's the one with the roses over the broken glass. I've mentioned it before. Great stuff!
- OK. Next?
- Gê Pinheiro. I've already talked about the one with the small wax children crowding into a wall. Really good show!
- OK Next?
- Guga. He did this floor washcloth with a silkscreened image of George W. Bush, you know? I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but he was selling them very cheap, for they were unsigned, and people loved them! I wonder if someone did send one of them over to a janitor friend in the United States. Anyway, his was a great idea for humorous criticism! Thumbs up!

No comments: