Thursday, February 24, 2011

Reasonable thinking

She gets home twitching. Brazil is number one in speed use. Get skinny or get high or both whatever this fucking society is a personkiller so you might as well surrender to the Health Nazis who will kill you with guilt and low pay jobs if you don't get skinny enough to comply with their health standards tabs yeah fuck it she says I'm gonna get drunk otherwise I can't sleep I'm so fucking wired I should just go out and try to meet some hot woman for fucking Chrissake I need some booze to get mellow enough to really enjoy the action I don't know they told me Jesus loves me when I was a kid but I find it hard to believe that Jesus would send me to Hell forever just because I am a woman who likes to tongue some pussy I mean who the fuck am I hurting don't give me that shit about breeding when there are thousands maybe millions of orphans in the world and people must get pregnant fuck off why do you need a kid that looks just like you only to get killed by the starving orphans you could have helped but did not because you are so full of yourself you need a kid looks just like you like your face is so special no way even if you are an astounding beauty that only means you look like some astounding beauty from the past sorry to inform you that you are not that special yeah I would think you were a little more special if you would get out of this egomaniac trance and adopt someone but don't let my reasonable thinking stop you from going your moronic asshole way if you must oh I know I am not perfect either but I do feel that I am a little better than you in that if I wanted to raise someone I would adopt and give a chance to some unlucky kid yeah really you don't like what I think of you too bad that's freedom of speech you idiot everybody can say their stuff so fuck off!

No comments: