Thursday, June 09, 2011

HAPPILY

Someone warned me that her mouth caused cocks to shrink. I paid no mind. Her ass was hot and her blowjobs were the bomb and back then no het girl that liked to eat cum thought twice about eating it. I was not working because I had an allowance from my parents and didn't need to work at any shitty job and every single one I had tried was crap so I just took it easy with short cash but a cock that was long enough to impress some girls. It was fine with her for some time until I had to notice that my dick was indeed getting smaller like she was sucking on a popsicle. But it felt so good I just couldn't stop. Eventually it got so small it was like a clit with a hole for the piss to come out. And a weird rash underneath my clit made me scratch the area so hard that I bled like hell and I wanted to go to the hospital but she said no way no no she was gonna kiss it and fix it and she was specially hot that night and I passed out and woke up the next day with a pussy and my weird clit that pissed and shot cum. She started fingering my pussy and it was great but I missed fucking her ass. We eventually had a bad argument one day and I waited for her to fall asleep dead drunk and tied her up and gagged and strangled her. When her eyes stopped giving out any sign of life I vomited on them. She was dead and dirty and I was a woman on the run. I used my old clothes to look like a man. Cut my hair short and only travelled on foot late at night. During the days I hid inside garbage dumps. I went into a bigger city and used the money I stole from her to change my face and name. Before that I had sucked lots of cock to survive as a street citizen with no name, waiting for her unexplained murder to get out of the news. Some of them wanted to fuck my ass. But mostly they wanted to cum in my mouth and that somehow made my cock grow back to its former shape and size. So I guess she did was into some bad bad magic shit. The pussy was still there. One doctor I saw about it said I could not get pregnant because I was a little more man than woman. He wanted me to be his secret lover. He was hot to fuck and get fucked. I said OK but he would had to vasectomize me because I was going to be free to screw some girls on the side. He said OK and ate my cum and told me he would suck my dick happily ever after.

No comments: