Friday, June 24, 2011

TOUGH HOT

The thing was I was so out of it all the time that I had to be warned about the show by some friend otherwise I would just miss it and stay home writing stuff for no reason and without any real future for the words aw fuck it the good thing was I got the message and showed up for the show and boy was it worth it they were rocking out just fine in a haze of reverb or whatever anyway it was great fun I was drinking a bit of cola to shut off the loads of whisky I had before the place opened. And then I was rocking out to their instrumental jam in nineteen parts or whatever the rock buzz was great and then I went to get some pay me black pussy and boy did she take it doggy and make me feel like I was back where I came from the sweet thing I bought her cigarettes and some beer afterwards she was so sweet but we met a friend of hers that was really too out of it even for the red light crowd so I just said thank you goodbye and went away before she said something so crazy it started a fight or something really I wished my black pussycat was able to contain her main girl for she was a hot blond very out of her mind and I hope there was no trouble for the cops as always with the red light people the cops were really just a couple of steps away and I wanted no trouble for neither of them beauties. I went home and passed out jerking off while thinking of them tough hot babes.

No comments: