Wednesday, June 15, 2011

LIKE CRAZY EVERY TIME

Yeah sure being twelve was very pure and innocent. Yeah right. Going on thirteen just before John was shot dead when arriving at the Dakota. Say what? All the guys I played soccer with were fourteen at the most. Army brats watching the Eighties get born in Rio. I truly believed that no girl would actually put a dick in her mouth. OK maybe whores did it. I was a virgin at twelve how could I know? I read Belgian and Spanish comics at the library and American cowboy comics. This boy I knew said he knew I wanted to suck his cock really bad but the truth is he was some fifteen years too early to get head from me. This other one looked at me and said he knew I jerked off too and didn't even wait for my reply for off he was about how it was something that got so hot you couldn't hold back no more and I just smiled and said Yeah because I knew what he was talking about I was going on thirteen and jerking off like crazy every time I got the chance to do it for the truth was it felt awesome and also there were no girls wanted to fuck me and I had no idea what I was missing being a virgin and all so I just had lots of fun.

No comments: