Monday, March 05, 2007

Generation 2000 against total chaos (part 4)

- Please state your name and your part in the art show POSIÇÃO 2004!
- My name is Marcelo Moraes, and I did the upside down casserole with a pink handle! It's called BRIDGE, because each one of us at éramos 3 group was supposed to do something called BRIDGE! That would be a bridge between our works, as we were the bridge between the artists and the Lage Park School! So yes, I was also one of the guys and girls organizing the thing! And also, I can't swear I know what I am talking about! You can go to Lage Park School's website and check the photo of my object! It is easy to find it, for the pink handle really pops at you! As for the explanation of our work, you better check with them others! Mine started with the pink handle against the silver of the casserole, and was meant to be unusual! Hope you have fun! I sure did! Those five days were some of the best in my life!

No comments: