Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ice cream cum

I understand Rio is supposed to be very violent nowadays, but I am not about to give you an answer to that problem, and not having an answer makes me go out and drink an DANCE ME HEAD OFF!
I was drunk. Wasn't really hitting on her. Just talking away with anyone, really! OK, there was a couple of guys, and maybe one or two girls there that I would snog. I ended up with a quick kiss from this friend. By then, I think she understood and set off to get some other guy to nail her. My friend also danced while hugging me for a few minutes. I think I would have liked some more kissing, but the music was so good, I was feeling pretty fine later on at the nearest open bakery.
I fell asleep unwashed, then woke up in a hurry to go get some stuff done outside, without shades, A GREAT BIG SUNNY SATURDAY MORNING IN RIO, and I'm not complaining: I like the sun, as long as I can get some fresh air at the nearest shopping center. I had lunch with this couple I know, and fell asleep at their sofa, as they were getting dressed for some social occasion. They gave me a ride home on their way to a less lunatic party. May the Gods give you a long and happy life!

No comments: