Sunday, March 18, 2007

Generation 2000 against total chaos (part 8)

- We understand that some people were on the verge of starting a fight during the Orquestra Galaxi show, at the last day of Posição 2004.
- Yeah, I guess some people were upset because they were too loud, and the music was quite chaotic! A girl I won't name said it was Zoo Jazz, you know? Playing like mindless animals! I think they were just banging away, like fuck-all, which is great fun, but can be very annoying for most people! I liked it, but, on the same style, I think the Velvet Underground did a better job with European Son. Anyway, bobN used the empty pool to show some of his art, and invited different artists to use the space each day, during Posição 2004. So I guess the whole thing was supposed to be some sort of fringe art invasion, and I am happy to say that no bones were broken, and no one died! And no one had to worry about the police, for it all happened at an earlier hour, and there was no breaking of silence laws, either!
- So, are you buying any of their albums?
- I don't know that they have any! But, if they do, I would try to listen to it!

No comments: