Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Generation 2000 against total chaos (part 34)

- Good news about Posição 2004! I found some notes I made, that probably date back to a few weeks after the art show, and might help make my memory clearer!
- Let's hear it, then!
- I forgot them back home! But I believe I read that Ana Paula Andrade did some glue and paint plastic object wall objects or something! My notes are very laconic, I'm a bit sorry to say. I truly hope we can get more info somewhere else. Anyway, they were small colorful wall objects. They were made with white glue and acrylic paint, and didn't need anything else, for me, because they were beautiful, and different, and SEEMED SO EASY TO MAKE! Like the New Wave Punk Rock explosion, they seemed to say: YOU TOO CAN HAVE THIS MUCH FUN! I loved it!

No comments: