Sunday, May 13, 2007

Legalise crack

- Why?
- Because I've read it's a quick orgasmic high! That makes it as addictive as the tobacco cigarette, which is a cool combination! You work like nuts for your boss, until you can't take it no more, then you have a quick ten-minute trip on crack, light up your Marlboro, and go back to work without pausing for lunch! You produce more, because you must pay for your two addictions! You are so fucking electric all the time you don't even sleep right, or want sex, so the Government has to produce other slaves like you through genetic engineering! That way we don't have any sex perverts left, 'cause everybody is just too fucking hyped up! So the utopia of a nation of sexless shopping-freak workaholics becomes a reality, in the name of Jesus or whatever! Tell me you can see how great this is!
- Uh -- Sorry! I'm so wired I could not concentrate! I missed everything you said after that orgasmic high stuff!

No comments: